New Safety Protocols at Woodhill Dental Specialties
What You Should Know Before Your Appointment
- When you arrive in our parking area, please wait in your car and text our office to let us know you are here. As soon as a chair is available, we will text you when to come in. Unfortunately, our video game room, iPad wall, magazine, and beverage stations must remain closed until further notice.
- All persons (over the age of 2) entering our office must arrive with a face covering over their mouths and noses. This is to enhance the safety of everyone while inside. We do not have the ability to hand out masks to everyone since supplies are limited. Please bring your face coverings from home.
- We ask that all scheduled children be accompanied by only one adult. If your child is able to come in on their own, we will call you afterward regarding any further treatment recommendations, if deemed necessary by the doctors.
- It is the responsibility of the accompanying adult to remain with their children at all times during the visit. Please have other family members wait outside in the car or remain at home (if applicable, with a responsible adult).
- We ask that patients please brush their teeth prior to their scheduled appointment. Our toothbrushing station is currently closed.
- We will be taking every patient’s temperature prior to each dental appointment. In addition, any accompanying adults will have their temperatures taken as well. Our dental team will also take our own temperatures daily for everyone’s safety.
- Our staff will be equipped with the highest level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is available to us at any given time.
- Our office will be a little colder than normal due to the amount of personal protective equipment (PPE) we are now required to wear. Please bring layers if needed as we will not be able to hand out blankets like we normally would.
- We have upgraded our nitrous, air and water lines with hospital-grade filters and disposable valves to ensure the cleanest possible environment for every patient. Additional UV air filtration has also been added throughout the office.
- We will be disinfecting areas of high contact (door handles, counters, chairs in the lobby, etc.) several times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone’s use in our office.
- Toys and prizes will be handed to your children by our team members instead of your children hand-picking their own prizes as before.
- We are currently accepting new patients, however, walk-in appointments cannot be taken at this time. We will always have designated times set aside for emergencies, however, please call ahead to schedule an arrival time with us.
- We will review a list of health screening questions with every patient (or family) prior to making an appointment and entering the office. If any of the questions apply, we will assist you in finding appropriate medical care and ask that you defer elective dental treatment for three weeks post-symptoms. If you have a dental emergency, it will be managed accordingly.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at any time at 214-691-1172.
We look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles back in our office!
Drs. Tujios, Johnson and the Woodhill Dental Specialties Team