Adult Orthodontic Treatment
Orthodontic treatments aren’t just for kids. If your gums and bone structure are healthy, we can straighten your teeth at any age. In fact, 35 to 40 percent of our patients are adults, which goes to show: you’re never too old to get a healthy, straight smile.
Crooked teeth or a bad bite can contribute to tooth decay, abnormal wear of the teeth, gum and bone loss, tooth loss, headaches, and jaw (TMJ) pain. You don’t have to put up with all that just because you’re an adult.
Our orthodontic treatments can improve the health of your teeth and gums and dramatically improve your personal appearance and self-esteem.
Adult treatment requires special consideration and experience. At Woodhill Dental Specialties, we offer:
- A separate adult treatment room for patients who prefer privacy.
- Expertise with Invisible Braces treatment.
- Clear brackets and lingual brackets in addition to metal braces.
- State-of-the-art technology, SureSmile®, which has dramatically reduced treatment times.
- Retainer treatment for minor tooth movement.
- Braces on upper or lower arch only (limited treatment goals).
- Early morning or late afternoon appointments to fit your schedule.
We provide top-of-the-line adult orthodontic treatments in Dallas, Texas. Schedule a consultation by contacting us today.