Safety Protocols at Woodhill Dental Specialties
At Woodhill Dental Specialties, your safety is our top priority. In early 2020, we enacted a set of guidelines aimed to keep everyone visiting us safe and healthy. We implemented these protocols based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), public health experts, and our federal, state, and local dental governing bodies.
Before your next appointment, please read over our safety protocols and recommendations and be prepared. We want to make your visit with us as smooth and easy as possible.
- EVERYONE over the age of 2 (regardless of vaccination status) must wear a mask over their mouth and nose when entering our office. The majority of our pediatric patients are still unvaccinated and this enhances the safety of everyone inside. Please bring your own mask, as we only have a limited supply available to us.
- We will take and record the temperature of anyone entering the office, this includes any accompanying adults or children not being seen by us that day.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have experienced any of the symptoms of COVID within the 48 hours prior to arrival. These include coughing, sore throat, loss of taste, loss of smell, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscleaches, vomiting, diarrhea, and/or fever.
- If you have been exposed to someone with a known or suspected COVID diagnosis, we ask that you reschedule with us as well.
- For your safety, we will always be wearing the highest level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) recommended by the CDC and available to us at any given time.
- We have installed hospital-grade MERV filters and supplemental UV air filtration throughout our office. We have also upgraded our nitrous, water and air lines with hospital-grade filters and disposable valves to ensure we have the cleanest environment possible.
- We frequently disinfect areas of high contact, such as doors, counters, chairs, etc., throughout the day and we will always have hand sanitizer readily available for everyone to use while in the office.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this time, and we will do our best to serve you safely and promptly. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (214) 691-1172.